A sewer line can, and most likely will incur some type of damage over time. Whether it be because your pipe is made of old clay that begins to disintegrate or tree roots have invaded the line, a damaged pipe will cause unwanted issues in your home or business.
Repairing or replacing damaged pipes once required excavating and digging up the backyard, street or landscaping of a property. Luckily with the advancement in technology another method is available that allows plumbers to replace damaged pipes without tearing up a property. This method is a trenchless repair that lines a damaged pipe with a new pipe, also known as Cured In Place Pipe Lining (CIPP). Cure All Plumbing is a leader in trenchless pipe repairs and offers affordable solutions to home and business owners. Need us to check out your pipes? Give us a call.
Cured In Place Pipe Lining (CIPP)
Cure In Place Pipe Lining seals off broken or damaged pipes with a liquid based epoxy liner solution. Your original pipe stays in place and a new pipe is Cured In Place within the damaged pipe. All that is required is an access point or small hole in the ground for the equipment to enter through. Our licensed and certified plumbers essentially rehabilitate old pipes in a cleaner, easier, and more cost effective fashion.
If you believe your water or sewer lines need repair, do not hesitate to give us a call. Cure All Plumbing offers free pipe relining estimates in Tempe, Gilbert, and throughout the greater phoenix area. We are licensed, bonded and insured and are certified Perma-Liner Installers.
Benefits Of Cured In Place Pipe Lining
- 100% Trenchless Technology. Minimal digging. No need for major excavation and costly repairs.
- Efficiency. Cured In Place Pipe Lining takes a fraction of time that traditional repairs take.
- Long Lasting. Permanent pipe lining technology will last several decades giving property owners a peace of mind from future repairs.
- Repair Pipes Of All Sizes. Cure In Place Pipe Lining can be done to pipes of all sizes. SO whether its a main sewer line or smaller pipes, CIPP is a solution for all pipe sizes.
- Cost Effective. Without the need to dig up your yard or property, cure in place pipe lining is a very cost effective solution that save property owners thousands of dollars.
- Commercial Solutions. Cured In Place Pipe Lining offer solutions for even large commercial properties and municipal systems. CIPP practical and affordable solutions that last.